TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions for Website and Services
To outline the Terms and Conditions that users of SIDS and Kids SA services and website will have to follow and agree to if they wish to use the service or website.
All users of SIDS and Kids SA services and website.
T’s and C’s General Statement – By accessing and using the website or service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
Information – This website and services and its components are offered for informational purposes only; the website and services shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the website or services and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
Intellectual property – The website and services and its content, features, and functionality are owned by SIDS and Kids SA and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Refund Policy – SIDS and Kids South Australia offer refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Refer to our Refund Policy for more detail.
Notifications – time as it sees f SIDS and Kids SA reserves the right to change these conditions from time to it and your continued use of the acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
“The Coastal Walk of Support” – WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
2. I agree to always accompanying children under the age of 16 who are participating in the Event.
3. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Red Tree Foundation against all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by me or anyone on my behalf, including attorneys’ fees, if litigation arises on account of claims made by me or anyone on my behalf.
4. I attest that I am physically fit and have trained sufficiently for the Coastal Walk of Support. I will not knowingly push beyond my physical limits at any time during the Event.
5. I recognize that various photographs, video recordings, and other media will be taken during the Event. I agree to grant Red Tree Foundation full permission to use any photographs, video recordings, or other media of the Event that contain my likeness for the purpose of promoting Red Tree Foundation or the Coastal Walk of Support or the Event, or for any purpose deemed appropriate by the Organisation.
6. For safety purposes, I agree to refrain from using headphones (and/or cellular phones) during the Event.
7. I agree to receiving medical assistance or treatment including ambulance transportation to a hospital if deemed necessary by the Organisers of the Coastal Walk of Support during, or after the Event.
8. I hereby declare that I have read and fully understand this Agreement in its entirety and that, by clicking below, I assent to all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.